Want to benefit from the big data revolution and to use big data for your R&D? Looking to use Europe’s free and commercial bioinformatics resources in your company’s R&D processes? Want to network with other data and research-intensive companies? Come to the ELIXIR Innovation and SME forum, organized at the Wageningen UR campus, Netherlands, on 18-19 March 2015.
The forum is aimed at the agri-food companies that use public bioinformatics resources in their business and would like to further streamline this process .
The event is jointly organised by the ELIXIR-NL and the ELIXIR Hub and is particularly relevant for large and small companies active in the animal, plant sciences and food domains.
- Introduce you to some of the free tools, data resources and services that are available through ELIXIR
- Stimulate interaction between participants and support the long term innovation of the participating companies
- Allow for networking with other companies and ELIXIR partners during the reception and poster sessions
- Mark Forster, Syngenta
- Jan Geurts, Friesland Campina
- Jacob de Vlieg, Bayer Crop Science
- Jurgen Nijkamp, Bejo
- Addie Vereijken, Hendrix Genetics
- Timo Doeswijk, Keygene
- Ruben Kok, DTL and ELIXIR Netherlands
- Niklas Blomberg, ELIXIR Europe
- Luiz Olavo Bonino, DTL and ELIXIR Netherlands
- Hadi Quesneville, INRA, France
- Rick van de Zedde, European Plant Phenotyping Network